IN·TÈ – IN PARTNERSHIP WITH BOLOGNAFIERE – WILL ORGANIZE AN ENTIRELY ORGANIC TEA STYLE EVENT AT SANA from 9 – 11 October 2020
THE LARGEST TEA ROOM IN EUROPE – AN ENTIRE TRADE SHOW HALL – WILL CELEBRATE THIS FAMOUS BEVERAGE WITH A SERIES OF EVENTS, FOOD&BEVERAGE SHOWS, WORKSHOPS AND TEA CEREMONIES DEDICATED TO A FULL RANGE OF OUT-OF-HOME MOMENTS – FROM BREAKFAST TO DINNER.
A FEW STATISTICS
- + 22%: the estimate growth of tea consumption in Italy out to 2022; total revenues currently stand at 350 m Euros*
- 76.6%: the percentage of the Italian retail tea market, as against 23.4% for the foodservice sector*
- + 4.7%: growth (in 2018 alone) in out-of-home consumption, for a value of 83 Bn Euros, i.e. 36% of all food consumption
- 65.7%: the percentage of Italians who regularly eat meals outside the home* – an important finding for tea consumption in the foodservice sector
- Not counting Russia, in Europe most hot tea is drunk in United Kingdom (11 billion litres) and Germany (7 billion litres)
- The European tea market is forecast to grow by 3.1% in the period 2020 – 2025
**Source Fipe – Federazione Italiana Pubblici Esercenti (Italian Federation of Bars and Restaurants)
IN·TÈ – THE IDEAL MEETING PLACE FOR TEA LOVERS AND THE TEA MARKET
- A total of more than 18,000 well-profiled visitors over the past 3 editions
- 80.000 cups of tea served
- 320 events, Round Tables and workshops, all on tea
- Producer countries at the trade show: Sri Lanka, Japan, Korea, India
THE IN·TÈ HALL – SANA ORGANIC TEA
More than 2,000 m2 entirely dedicated to tea and tea making equipment and accessories in settings echoing the countries where tea is produced
- Four days to tell the story of tea, from breakfast through to dinner, and explore its major importance in all market sectors from foodservice, herbal stores, large-scale retailing, hotel and catering through to wellness and fitness centres.
- An expert team of chefs, pastry chefs, bartenders, and tea specialists will be on hand. There will also be a cafeteria and relaxation area entirely dedicated to tea.
- Cha No Yu and Gong Fu Cha tea ceremonies
IN·TÈ – SANA ORGANIC TEA– CONSULTANCY
- Being part of the In·Tè – SANA Organic Tea area at SANA means being part of a great wellness event and among the companies to benefit from first hand specialist advice on setting up a distribution channel in Italy
- We can also assist exhibiting companies to schedule their own workshop aimed to combine their product potential with Italian market requirements.
SANA ORGANIC TEA – HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Booth with basic furnishings – 12 m2 or 16 m2 – complete with wall-to-wall carpeting, walls, electrical wiring, desk, chairs, sign